BLM Newsbyte #144: 2/11/2004
[ Follow Ups ] [ Death Valley Talk - Archive Set 6 ] [ FAQ ]
Posted by Last Chance Rand
on February 12, 2004 at 12:30:34:
SEE LINK AT BOTTOM OF POST:
- Not for Educators Only:
- Wildlife Trivia Question of the Week: California distinction
- Where is this?
- Photo Album: Shelter Cove
- Bookstore Feature: "The Cougar Almanac"
- Meet your Advisory Council members: Jon McQuiston
- Profile: Steve Anderson
- Land use planning/recreation issues
- More recreation: "Top 10 Points of Interest"
- Cemex sand and gravel plans
- Headlines and Highlights, including:
- Eagle Mountain landfill fight
- City buys Cemex property
- Horse lovers "find wild ones"
- Restoring historic desert site
- Shooting range proposal: Support, opposition
- Yuba Goldfields: "Major milestone for road"
- Plant pest: "Let it loose and see the destruction"
- National and/or Department of Interior items, including:
- Secretary Norton to testify on budget
- Commercial recreation permits
- Selected Upcoming Events
News.bytes subscription page at: http://www.ca.blm.gov/caso/getnewsbytes.html.
Post a Followup