Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

White Mts (close to DV)

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #1025 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
we always go to Tecopa for a week in Oct. We stay at Delights Wesley and family are good people . He makes good beer and pulled pork to die for . We have been going to Tecopa and Shosone for over 40 years will post more when we get closer to going. Reno is hot enough in the summer I do not know how people can live thru the summer in Tecopa area.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunvalleyjoe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #1024 by sunvalleyjoe
it was in the Owens Valley news paper and Also Nevada news paper. TG I do not live in CA !!!!!

More
4 years 8 months ago #1023 by Ptk
Ptk replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
Hey Joe,
PTK here.
I apologize for hijacking your post.
When llama asked for backup I thought the question was sincere.
That's why I posted the yahoo news clip.
Based on all the coverage the media gave to the missing woman I should have recognized that llama's question was really a statement in disguise.
And NRA thing really threw me off.
I guess it was the reference to Colt and Smith and Wesson.
In any case llama's comments really pissed me off.
Regardless, it's done now.
Finally I truly appreciate your service.
I try to make it to Butte Valley at least once a year.
If you're up to it I'd be more than happy to by you a beer or whatever at the Crowbar during my next visit, most likely late October or early November.
PTK

• sunvalleyjoe
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
4 years 8 months ago #1022 by sunvalleyjoe
wow !! I am a 74year old Disabled AMERICAN veteran. I do alot of travel in the desert > I have friends in Lone ,Panamint Spring ,Keller and Indepence who sent me this article so I would be extra safe. BTY I do not belong to NRA NN. I havebeen on this forum almost since it started. GBNA!!SVJ just thought people should know.

More
4 years 8 months ago #1021 by Ptk
Ptk replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
It’s pretty sad that many forums such as this, are populated with jerks such as yourself, that have to prove their dick is the biggest in town.
Not only does it appear that you aren’t very good at reading, you have a problem with facts.
You asked a question, you got a 100% unbiased, non political, accurate answer that apparently didn’t fit your point of view.
While I hate to discuss politics anywhere, you fit my perception of a blindly non informed liberal AH who chooses not to accept the obvious regardless of supporting data.
You remind me of most of my liberal friends who proudly state “don't believe what you saw, believe what I say”.
And NRA propaganda?
Where did that come from and why would it be pertinent to the woman chased with a knife?
To the rest of the members of this forum who may read this I apologize for my non intended distraction and language.
To netllama, you should go on doing more important things, but my guess is that whatever you do, you don’t do it very well.
You too have a great day.

More
4 years 8 months ago #1020 by netllama
netllama replied the topic: White Mts (close to DV)
Some of us have more important things going on in our lives than trolling the internet for NRA propaganda. Have a great day.