Welcome to the Forum
  • Welcome Message +

Dear friends,The old DVTalk campsite served us well since 2001. Over time, however, our one-of a-kind, custom programmed message board has become archaic and cumbersome, and it lacks the standard features of other, more contemporary message boards. Therefore, the time has come to move DVTalk to a more modern, better equipped campsite. All visitors wishing to post must register. If you were previously a registered user of DVTalk, we transferred your DVTalk Nickname and the email address that you used as your Login Name -- but not your password. Therefore, you must either reset your password, or register a new account Read More

death valley last week (Dave Bricker)

• David_Bricker
  • PSR Fire Marshall
More
7 years 1 month ago - 7 years 1 month ago #668 by David_Bricker
David_Bricker replied the topic: death valley last week (Dave Bricker)
Sounds like quite the trip!

The weather had been strange, indeed. It is going to be warmer at home for the rest of this week and weekend, than it will be at PSR! So, I guess I'm going to the desert to cool off!

David Bricker / SYR
Last Edit: 7 years 1 month ago by David_Bricker.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• sunvalleyjoe
  • sunvalleyjoe's Avatar Topic Author
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
7 years 1 month ago #667 by sunvalleyjoe
sunvalleyjoe created the topic: death valley last week (Dave Bricker)
just got back to Reno what a trip. 395 closed for 7 hours n of Mammoth big rigs with no chains what a mess. Anyhow saw Noah quick visit took Rocky some cookies and made it to Minetta cabin rain snow sleet and wind. my friends 3/4 ford 4x4 finally made it to cabin. We met a couple in stock 2wd gmc in cabin with a fire had just got in from Saline via s pass on thur before storm hit what a 2 day trip. stopped at Lone Pine Inter Agency office to look around. And heard a helicopter had to rescue stranded people on N pass road stuck in mud and or snow left the rig there EVEN MILLERS could not help wow. on to VA Thur for doc app. will be back to PSR in April hope all is well. GBA!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.